Life insurance policies can also provide living benefits, which allow policyholders to access their death benefit while they are still alive. Here are 5 ways life insurance can help with living benefits:
1. Covering medical expenses: Life insurance with living benefits can help cover medical expenses, such as those associated with a critical illness, chronic condition, or disability. This can help alleviate the financial burden on the policyholder and their family.
2. Supplementing retirement income: Some life insurance policies with living benefits can be used to supplement retirement income. This can be especially useful if the policyholder has limited retirement savings or if they face unexpected expenses during retirement.
3. Paying for long-term care: Life insurance policies with living benefits can help pay for long-term care, such as nursing home or in-home care. This can help ensure that the policyholder receives the care they need without depleting their assets.
4. Paying for end-of-life expenses: Life insurance with living benefits can help pay for end-of-life expenses, such as hospice care, funeral expenses, or other final arrangements.
5. Providing a safety net: Life insurance with living benefits can provide a safety net for policyholders and their families in case of unexpected events, such as a sudden illness or disability. Knowing that they have financial support can help alleviate stress and provide peace of mind.
It is important to note that the availability and terms of living benefits may vary by insurance company and policy. Policyholders should consult with a financial advisor to determine the best life insurance policy and living benefits for their individual needs and goals. Contact our financial planning services LA today HERE.
We’ve received your request! For faster service, call us now at 213-537-8971. Or setup an appointment below at your convenience.